Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gifts from Shopper's Heart Cosmetics

Shoppers Heart Cosmetics, an online shop, held its 2nd raffle for its fans by sharing the photo below and I was lucky to be chosen as the winner!


yey! i won!


And now here's my prize!


1 Rhinestone Nail Art, 2 Liquid Eyeliner, 2 BK Nail Polish, 2 Excel Paris Lip Cream


2 liquid eye liner, its so cute! I actually don't know how to use a liquid eye liner so I better start practicing putting it. 

 

2 Excel Paris Lip Cream
I've been wanting to get this one coz I read reviews about it that it last long and its matte. I'm not really fan of glossy lipstick. Now I got not just one but two for free! thanx Shoppers Heart Cosmetics!



Rhinestone Nail Art!
They are all pretty! I can't wait to use it. They come in different colors and shapes. I'm thinking of using this on my wedding day! ;)


2 BK Nail polish. Love the color.




Go visit Shoppers Heart Cosmetics website!







2 comments:

  1. uggggh... too bad late na ako for this huhu...


    (following you now via GFC ^^)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. visit their shop and for their next contest! followed you too sis.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...