Sunday, August 25, 2013

Did a little shopping at Divisoria

Everyday, for more than a year already, I would wake up at 3:00 am to get ready for work. I was transferred to that shift to help in managing the volume of work sent by our clients in the USA. But today, I was not able to go to work because of my laziness and headache. So I called up my mom by 8:00 am if she wants to go to Divisoria. She was planning to buy a Korean tablet  anyway, which I will make a post later.  

So we left the house by 10:30 and got there at Divisoria by almost 11:30. And here are my finds...


 3 armando caruso handkerchiefs for Php 50.00 only 
and a boxer short for my husband for Php 35.00 only.


A fake (yes I know, its not original but its still good and I can use it everyday)
 ipanema slipper for only Php 100.00


 MY shoes for Php 300.00


And last but not the least! My boots! I think this will be my new bestfriend this rainy season. Good for protection. Bought this for Php 200.00 (some mall sells this for over Php 350.00)

All of these for only Php 735.00! Weeeeee! I love going to Divisoria!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...