Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Prize From Mommy Practicality!

I was one of the winners of Mommy Practicality's Blog Anniversary Blowout. 
And I claimed my prize last Friday.


6 pieces of cupcakes from Delishaes, 400 GC from Dunkin Donuts and 400 GC from Goldilocks!

I'm happy that it was not delivered so I was able to meet Louise of Mommy Practicality. Believe me, she's so nice, funny, accommodating and of course pretty. She kinda have a resemblance with Diana Zubiri. She told us something about herself. She's a career woman, a mom of two kids, a singer in a band (now I know why her avatar is holding a mic!), and blogger. She was the second blogger that I was able to met.



Mommy Practicality is makulit! Look a her expression! While me was looking at the other camera.
The cupcakes! It's so yummy. The sweetness is just perfect. The Icing melts in your mouth.


Mommy Practicality together with 1st Prize Winner Judith Albius


And here is our group picture! 

I'll be using my GC on my birthday this September 9, perfect timing! Thank you so much Ms. Louise! Will continue on supporting your blog!

Support Mommy Practicality! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you so much Iziang for this! It was a pleasure to meet you too! :) I'm so happy to meet my readers! :) Til next time! huuugs! Pinost mo pala ang makulit kong pic! hahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...