Monday, May 11, 2015

50% discount and a free shoes!



It's my first time to celebrate Mother's Day and we decided to go to Ayala. I was planning to buy a shoes at Tomato since their promo of all shoes is sale at Php 200.00 is on going. But it's a blessing in disguise because they don't have a size 5 available. So we pursue to go to SM Makati and went straight to Shoes section. Luckily and fortunately, we saw a sale ongoing and some parisians shoes are at sale on 50% and 20% discounts. And ofcourse, i searches for size 5 shoes with 50% discount. I think I asked for my size for 5 times because most of it are already out. And finally I got one for myself! It's perfect! It's pretty and look elegant and it cost only Php300.00 original price is Php600.00. When I was at the cashier already, the sales lady asked if I am a mother, I said yes, she said that I can get a free shoes. All I have to do is to show the receipt and a picture of me and my baby and then I pointed my baby and my husband. And I was able to redeem a black solemate shoes! I think it's worth 150-300, I'm not sure. Wow! It's really a lucky happy mother's day for me! I'm so happy with my finds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...