Thursday, July 5, 2012

About Meh





Hi there! I'm Liza Marie Valenzuela. My friends calls me Liza or Isang.


I finished my college at Polytechnic University of the Philippines where I took up Bachelor in Office Administration. But apparently I did not end up working in an office but in an outsourcing company (KPO or  Knowledge Processing Outsourcing) which is good coz I learned a lot of things specially regarding with laws, different policies, politics and other things. I've been an analyst for 8 years already. 

I'm a certified computer internet addict! I love online games, rpg, arcade, simulation games. I think I already tried almost all games on facebook and on yahoo. I find rpg games more challenging where you need more tactics and strategies.

But now, I haven't played any games for so long because I'm now addicted to online giveaways, freebies and contests! It started when I saw a post of my officemate on facebook, I was intrigued and asked her how she did it. I surf the facebook and saw online contest. I didn't know that f acebook users actually use it to promote their stuffs on it. Little by little, I learned how it goes and little by little also I'm winning!

I studied how to make blog because some contest requires participants on having it. And I'm enjoying my blog! I got to read other blogger's reviews, posts, thoughts that are really interesting and inspiring. And now, I'm winning from different and my blog has been a big factor. Thank you!

As time goes by, I will post more about different contest and giveaways and maybe some reviews too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...