Saturday, July 7, 2012

Zoe Sling Bag from DFabShop and LBD and Onesies

My Prize from DFabShop and LBD and Onesies has arrived!


Its a Pink Zoe Sling Bag with a Bag Accessories and a Human Heart Nature Lip Balm!


I was surprised to see that it has a bag accessories and a lip balm as additional to the prize


Take a look at my new sling bag

I love the style, size and color of it!


Its spacious enough to fit all my kikay stuff! and has pockets inside!


Thank you for this sweet note.


Its my 2nd time to win in LBD and Onesies Blog, thank you pretty Mish!





Thank you DFabShop for this lovely bag!
Visit their sites:
DFabShop: 
LBD and Onesies:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear! :) Glad you liked it! Nice nung bag no? I got the same bag from Ms. Dona. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...