Monday, March 18, 2013

Free McMuffin at McDonalds!!!!!




 Last Sunday, while I was Browsing through one of my favorite blogs, I saw this ad of McDonalds that they will be giving out FREE McMUFFIN as for their Hooray Today Promo National Breakfast Day on March 18, 2013 from 5:00am - 9:00am only for the 1st 1000 customers per store.



So When I got to the office this morning, Monday, I told my friends about it and as soon as our break starts, we rushed to the nearest branch of McDonalds in our area which is McDonalds' Paseo Branch. Luckily, we got in time and were able to get a voucher, there were less 50 vouchers left.

 
Me and my friends!

The staff were so nice and very accommodating.

We got 1 free McMuffin each. You can also buy their coffee for 25.00, perfect partner for your McMuffin. But we did not buy the coffee anymore because we already had one early this morning in our office.


 Thanks much McDonalds, me and my friends enjoyed our your FREE TREATS! Till next time!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...