Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lip Ice Sheer Color

I'm not really a fan of lip gloss or lip balm. I just don't like the sticky, moist feeling of it on my lips. But I got to try one from my prize from Codenameaya and its the Lip Ice Sheer Color.


The one I got is the Lip Ice Sheer Color - Strawberry with mini lip conditioner


LipIce Sheer Colour is a unique color changeable lipbalm. It goes on clear and gradually changes color to a sheer pink which further enhances the natural beauty of your lips.



this one is cute, it naturally moisturizes the lips with cooling sensation


its a magic that from a pale color of it, it gives color on your lips.

Look!


Instantly colors my lips and moisturizes it and i love it!

Lip Ice doesn't give you the sticky feeling
It's very handy and comes with a cute girly tube
Its suitable for every type of lips
The color and moist stays long

I'll definitely recommend this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...