Friday, March 22, 2013

My 1st Item From Zalora Courtesy of Listerine Philippines

Listerine Philippines have an on going 21 Day Challenge promo on their Facebook Fan Page where you have to take a lesson everyday and do a task. In return you'll get a reward. 


I missed one of my lesson, thank goodness its okay to miss a lesson or two but if you misses three lessons, you have to do it all over again.

and I managed to finished my 21 days lessons! and for that I got a P250 voucher from 



my package


I ordered the Collective.cm Tasha stripe T-shirt with back ribbon which cost P255.

I added P105 in my total bill, 100 for the shipping free and 5 for the excess amount of the item. Nice right!

Go check our Listerine Philippines now and get your reward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...